About Kristin Moorehead
It's a pleasure and my honor to meet you. Several years back I started SAGE Therapy Center because I am passionate about helping individuals lead the full, happy lives that they deserve.
- Over 10 years experience
- BS from UCSD majoring in Physiology and Neuroscience
- MA in Counseling Psychology and fully licensed in the state of California
- Served as the Membership Chairperson, Chief Technical Officer, President on the San Diego Therapist Association.
- Past President - Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical supervisor for therapist interns
Trained in the following:
- EMDR (Eye-movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Lifespan integration
- IMAGO and couples counseling
- Art and play therapy
- Depression and anxiety
You must have questions. Please do not ever hesitate to contact me if you'd like to speak with me confidentially - I'm here for you if you need help.