My name is Bryne Griffy. Through my life experiences, my training, and the work I have done as a therapist… I have come to see that there are two primary aspects of life that shape us:
- Our personal challenges and our relationships with others:
- For our personal challenges we need to find the path of growth and learning that will enable us to transform the challenges into gifts.
- Of course many relationships can be enormously challenging and thus will call us to grow and transformation in that way.
- However, other relationships have a different nature:
- These relationships shape us by the depth of their connection; the experience of understanding and being understood the experience of complete acceptance and compassion.
Such relationships have helped me to transform my difficult childhood and painful early life into gifts.
- The ability to connect with others as they face their challenges.
Gifts of growth and transformation that have manifested in a joyous life, a 36 year relationship with my wife and the blessings of being a parent.
As a therapist I aspire to create therapeutic relationships founded in connection, understanding, acceptance and compassion. Of course in my training I have learned many powerful tools and skills, which inform the therapeutic process and engender progress. However, interventions are of limited value in the absence of a strong organic therapeutic relationship (and yes this statement is robustly confirmed by research).
I want to assure you that whatever challenges you face can become your greatest teachers. The task is to find growth instead of despair. We have two choices to live out of fear or to live out of Love. I support you in finding your way to Love.
Training & Knowledge:
- Family Systems
- Relationship skills including Assertive Communication and Boundaries
- Premarital and relationship therapy
- Marriage Therapy
- IMAGO and Emotional Focused Therapy
- Parenting including Conscious Parenting
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Anger Management
- Spiritual Psychology
Life is full of struggles, but… it is how you deal with those struggles that will define you. If you are dealing with past or present struggles, do not allow yourself to do it alone! We are here to help! Please contact us today, I am here to help you create a life filled with love, compassion, and the ability to face your fears… and promise YOU WILL NEVER DO IT ALONE! With love, all things are possible…