Psychotherapy or counseling is a process by which we help you to examine your thoughts, feelings, actions, and relationships in an effort to gain insight (discover where problems exist and what changes can improve your overall life satisfaction).
Our Comprehensive Approach
We use a comprehensive approach consisting of coaching, psychological education, emotional support, ongoing behavioral and emotional analysis and feedback, and behavioral and cognitive (ways of thinking) training.
Therapy can help you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed by life problems
- Depression, anxiety, phobias or anger are taking over your life
- Have low self-worth that keeps you from reaching your goals
- Have trouble managing major life decisions
- Are having difficulties with important relationships
- Have difficulty setting boundaries
- Are having difficulty coping with a serious illness in yourself, a family member, or friend
- Can’t handle the stress of your job or life
- Are struggling with sexual dysfunctions
- Are troubled by eating disorders
- Have been sexually, physically, or verbally abused
- Are suffering from trauma or PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Have difficulty sleeping
- Suffer with obsessive-compulsive disorders or addictions
- You don’t know what to do or where to turn for help
We have a lot of experience and success helping people with difficult life circumstances to reduce their symptoms and improve the quality of their lives. We can help make anxiety, stress, depression, worry, low-self esteem, and sleepless nights to become a thing of the past.