Family Therapy & Parenting
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just get along? Every member of a family is an individual, individuals with unique personalities, perspectives, and stresses - both inside and outside of the family unit.
Through family therapy, we will help you examine your family's ability to solve problems and express emotions and thoughts in positive ways. We will explore familial roles, rules, and behavioral patterns to help your family get past conflicts and stresses to understand and support one another.
Family therapy may benefit you if you or your family is having difficulties with:
- Constant arguing
- Misbehavior or school problems in a child or adolescent
- Setting and keeping appropriate boundaries
- Separating or divorce (including step-parenting problems and conflicts in blended or remarried families)
- Death or illness in the family
- Major life changes
- Family violence or substance abuse
- Empty nest