Statistics show that most semi-committed relationships never make it to the next level. Don’t wait until your relationship is in crisis to get help!
As your "relationship coach," we will help you and your partner see past the hurt or disconnect to reach more satisfaction, connection and security in your relationship. With our help, you can move beyond the pain to release emotional blocks and develop healthier communication and negotiation skills.
We are passionate about helping couples at any stage of their relationship. Whether you are just starting out, fully committed, or even looking for a compassionate way to move on from one another, there's never been a better time to seek guidance and clarity.
We can help you and your partner to:
- Explore how childhood issues and beliefs influence present behaviors and perceptions of one another
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- Learn how to be a better listener
- Interrupt hurtful and unproductive patterns
- Stop engaging in power struggles
- Negotiate win-win relationship solutions
- Deepen intimacy, connection and trust
- Work through built up anger and past disappointments
- Heal from an affair or infidelity
- Resolve issues between you, including financial and sexual issues
- Improved sexual satisfaction
Where did your patterns come from? Your relationship is often a model for your children and can profoundly influence how they behave in their own future relationships. To teach children how to have healthy boundaries and attachments in a close relationship, you must first learn and practice these skills yourself.
Ending the relationship
Ending a relationship can be a difficult and painful process. If you have decided to end your relationship, we can provide structured support for a compassionate and appropriate closure. Without learning the skills it takes to end a relationship appropriately, many people end up entering similarly unsatisfying and conflict-ridden relationships in the future. We want to help you break that pattern for good.
Our therapeutic work is influenced by the work of Harville Hendrix , Ph.D. and IMAGO (author of Getting the Love You Want and Giving the Love that Heals), John Gottman, Ph.D. (author of Why Marriages Succeed or Fail and Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work), in addition to our own extensive experience working with couples.